For customers requiring Advanced Monitoring services, Datagram offers both a cloud-based and dedicated solution by leveraging the Icinga platform. Icinga is a powerful monitoring system that enables organizations to identify and resolve IT infrastructure problems before they affect critical business processes. Icinga monitors the server environment to ensure systems, applications, services, and business processes are functioning properly. In the event of a failure, Icinga can alert Datagram’s technical staff of the problem, allowing them to begin remediation before outages affect business processes or end-users.
- Comprehensive Monitoring: Provides monitoring of all mission-critical infrastructure components – including applications, services, operating systems, network protocols, system metrics, and network infrastructure.
- Visibility: Provides central view of your entire IT operations network and business processes.
- Awareness: Alerts are delivered to either the customer’s IT staff or Datagram’s NOC via email and SMS. Multi-user notification escalation capabilities ensure alerts reach the attention of the right people.
- Problem Remediation: Event handlers allow you to automatically restart failed applications, services, servers, and devices when problems are detected.
- Trending and Capacity Planning: Allows organizations to plan for infrastructure upgrades before outdated systems catch them by surprise.
- Reports: Ensure SLAs are being met, provides historical records of outages, notifications, and alert response for later analysis.
- Extendable Architecture: Provides easy integration with in-house and third-party applications.