Disaster Recovery Solutions
Disasters are rare, but they are a reality.
They can affect your critical data, your company’s revenue…and the trust of your customers.
Datagram’s highly secure and fully redundant Disaster Recovery Solutions (DRS) ensure your company’s information is safe, duplicated and available immediately and at any time.
Why invest in Disaster Recovery?
- Regulatory and governmental requirements, such as HIPPA, GLBA and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Business requirements
- Accidental or intentional deletion or corruption
- Failure of server, hardware or software
- Natural or terror-related disaster
In the event of a disaster, such as a blackout or power failure, how quickly can your company be back online?
In previous blackouts, Datagram customers remained up-and-running due to careful DR and backup planning, including available diesel generators, backup HVAC and redundant and flexible connectivity. However, in the unlikely event of a power failure, Datagram customers receive a proactive notification of any failed backup operation and our on-site team of Datagram technicians begin to troubleshoot systems immediately to ensure a safe and fast recovery. Additionally, all replicated data is immediately available.
Datagram’s DRS includes a full-suite of services that get your business back up and running in no time:
- Server Colocation
- Data Replication
- Shared or Dedicated Backup Storage Devices
- Fully Redundant Optical Network Connectivity to Multiple Providers
- Optical Connectivity back to NYC
- Dedicated Office Suites
- Shared Office Space
- Custom Designed Solutions and Planning
Datagram’s DRS: A flexible and reliable solution that safeguards the critical information you need to run your business
DRS FACILITY FEATURES
Datagram owns and operates an autonomous Disaster Recovery Datacenter in Bethel, CT, just 65 miles outside of New York City.
- Fully conditioned Datacenter space with adjacent office suites
- Dedicated UPS & Battery Farm
- On-site dedicated backup diesel generator
- Redundant HVAC System
- 24/7 secure site access, and video surveillance
- Redundant optical Internet connectivity to Datagram’s New York metro network backbone
- 100% availability provides customers with uninterrupted access to critical data
- Consulting, planning and customized solutions available